No Fix No Fee
Oven Cleaning in Birmingham
First Class, Quality Cleaning Services at affordable prices.
Kitchens are where we spend considerable time preparing food and entertaining – its where some of the best gatherings happen! Whether it’s spring or autumn, summer or winter, why not treat yourself to a sparkling, clean oven and let the freshness back into your kitchen.
The Professional Oven Cleaning Process
There is nothing to beat a professional when it comes to that ‘almost new’ look and feel for your oven. Most of us have tried it before and appreciate the amount of hard, messy work it can take to clean a dirty oven, however, a professional clean by Birmingham based Oven Repair Express offers a very deep clean which in many cases can leave a dirty old appliance looking like new again!
Here’s how it’s done:
- We take out all removable parts including racks, grill pans, trays and side panels, which we then thoroughly clean in a specialised dip bath.
- Doors and glass are removed and separated for all-round, inside and out cleaning during which grease stains and burnt-on deposits are also removed.
- Burnt-on carbon, grease and other residue found in the compartments are removed using special techniques, followed by a thorough deep clean of all surfaces including the light glass and other protective covers.
All cleaning materials used are non caustic, non toxic, environmentally friendly and odourless, leaving your ‘new’ gleaming oven ready for immediate use.
If required, we can also clean your hob and extractor.
Why choose Oven Repair Express?
- Friendly & professional oven cleaning service
- Experience in handling all makes and models of ovens and hobs
- We use non-caustic, non-toxic and bio degradable products
- Free call out, no fix, no fee
- All our work is guaranteed
Call today and find out about our competitive pricing, special offers and available bookings for a deep, professional Oven Cleaning in Birmingham.
Monday 08:00AM – 08:00PM
Tuesday 08:00AM – 08:00PM
Wednesday 08:00AM – 08:00PM
Thursday 08:00AM – 08:00PM
Friday 08:00AM – 08:00PM
Saturday 08:00AM – 08:00PM
Brands we cover
In need of a professional oven repair expert?
Its hard to imagine our day to day living without all types of kitchen appliances that help our daily routines. Ovens and
Why professional oven cleaning is a better idea than self-cleaning
People often regard professional oven cleaning as an extravagant expenditure, so they consider self-cleaning their ovens
How can I prevent my oven from overheating?
Most modern electric appliances have made a name for themselves with high-end, innovative technology. Modern kitchen appliances,
Prevent Cooker Repairs with an Oven Repair Express Professional
No matter how handy you may be around the house, you’ll need the help of professionals at some point in time. If you experience
Yes, we can replace appliance parts according to the issue on your appliance.
Customers have the convenience to book an appointment through call or the contact form on our website.
Yes, depending upon the situation we can offer technical advice as well.
In this case we will follow the “No Fix No Fee” policy.
We try to see our customers the same day in most cases. Unless there are unforseen circumstances, they will work until the job is done.
What Our Clients Say
Professional & Quality Work
Andy Mill - Birmingham
Diagnosed The Oven Problem
John Hasting - Birmingham